PBOA provides advocacy for the legislation that impacts the health of the CMO/CDMO industry, and builds relationships with government officials, agencies and other trade associations to protect and strengthen our industry.
As a member company, you will be able to help steer our agenda and benefit from direct interaction with regulators and legislators. We will help facilitate interaction with state and federal legislators, including potential facility visits by state and federal Representatives.
Members can serve on PBOA committees and propose special interest groups to advance the goals of specific CMO/CDMO sectors. They can also contribute to position papers and industry comments.
- Company description & logo on PBOA website with direct link to your home page
- Free calendar listings on PBOA website (within policy guidelines)
- Free job listings on PBOA website
- Member company news featured on our news page and e-newsletter
- Discounted marketing programs with participating media partners
- Propose speaker presentations with participating trade show partners
Member companies receive access to our Business Solutions partnerships, which will provide discounts to a broad range of goods and services, from basic office needs to trade marketing programs, laboratory supplies to manufacturing equipment and more.
Members receive discounted or complimentary admission to all PBOA events, including workshops, regulatory/legislative briefings, Congressional “drop-in” days, webinars, networking receptions, luncheons, executive dinners, and industry research panels.
Members can sponsor the monthly e-newsletter, e-alerts, news page and blog area of the PBOA website.