PBOA Annual Meeting and Conference
October 3rd and 4th at the Bethesda North Marriott in Bethesda, MD
This event is open exclusively to PBOA-member companies!
At PBOA’s first annual Meeting and Conference, you’ll get the insider’s view on the regulatory, legislative and market trends driving the biopharmaceutical CMO/CDMO industry:
- How will CDMOs be impacted by the new Congress and administration?
- What opportunities and threats are CDMOs facing from overall pharma and healthcare trends?
- What are the biggest M&A and Investment trends for CDMOs & Pharma Services?
- How will FDA’s new inspection model change the game for CDMOs? (FDA presentation)
- How can CDMOs work with FDA to ensure smooth transition to serialization compliance? (FDA presentation)
- How will CDMOs be affected by other FDA initiatives like Quality Metrics and FDA/EMA Mutual Recognition?
- What’s the latest in facility design and continuous manufacturing technology, and how will they impact the CDMO sector?
- How can CDMOs work better with innovators in the highly potent API space?
- How can CDMOs ensure access to growth through talent development?
- Plus: the latest legislative and regulatory updates from PBOA, and an agenda-setting session for 2018!
These and other issues will be addressed by leading industry experts and policy organizations with unique insights and impacts on the CMO/CDMO industry including FDA speakers, BCG, IPS, BioPlan Associates, PharmSource, BGR Government Affairs, Lachman Associates, SafeBridge Consultants, RBC, and more. Meet some of our speakers and panelists!
This event is geared toward executive, quality, regulatory and operations personnel and will include a networking reception and dinner on the night of October 3rd.
Your company must be PBOA member for you to attend this exclusive event.
Not a PBOA member? For membership information, contact Gil Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-201-788-7994