PBOA 3rd Annual Meeting and Conference
REGISTER TODAY! Our 3rd annual meeting will be held October 15th & 16th at the Bethesda North Marriott in Bethesda, MD
Open exclusively to PBOA-member companies!
At PBOA’s 2nd Annual Meeting and Conference in 2018, we built on the success of our inaugural event, giving our members the insider’s view on the regulatory, legislative and market trends driving the biopharmaceutical CMO/CDMO industry including:
- How will CDMOs be impacted by the new Congress and administration?
- What opportunities and threats are CDMOs facing from overall pharma and healthcare trends?
- What are the biggest M&A and Investment trends for CDMOs & Pharma Services?
- How will FDA’s focus on data integrity change the game for CDMOs?
- How will CDMOs achieve compliance with DSCSA/serialization requirements?
- How will CDMOs be affected by FDA’s Quality Metrics initiative?
- Are you ready for Brexit?
- What’s the latest in process automation technology and how will it impact the CDMO sector?
- How can CDMOs work better with innovators in the highly potent API space?
- Plus: the latest legislative and regulatory updates from PBOA, reports from key PBOA Working Groups, and an agenda-setting session for 2019!
These and other issues were addressed by leading industry experts and policy organizations with unique insights and impacts on the CMO/CDMO industry including FDA speakers, BioProcess Technology Consultants, BGR Government Affairs, Covington & Burling, Rockwell Automation, SafeBridge Consultants, RBC, Pfizer, Teva, and more.
The 2019 edition of our annual conference is geared toward executive, quality, regulatory and operations personnel and will include a networking reception and dinner on the night of October 15th!
Your company must be a PBOA member for you to attend our exclusive conference.
Not a PBOA member? For membership information, contact Gil Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-201-788-7994